“Having everything integrated into one system is utopia. People are no longer constantly transferring data, and everyone is looking at live data”
Andrew Longland – Commercial Director
Furniture Manufacturing Software
SYSPRO ERP business solutions for Furniture and Fittings Manufacturing
SYSPRO has the flexibility to help you meet the business challenges, with ERP furniture manufacturing software solutions, for this highly competitive market, helping you gain significant efficiencies, streamline your supply chain, and get your furniture and related hardware to distributors and consumers faster than ever, even at high volume. All from a single integrated system, purpose-built for your industry needs.
You may have a passion for turning creative designs into beautiful and functional furniture, fixtures or accessories – but you need more than great craftsmanship to run a successful manufacturing business. Costs for raw materials, not to mention labor and transportation, are always in flux. Your catalog might include many thousands of product permutations in different colors, fabrics, metals, finishes, shapes and sizes, creating enormous complexity. Customers and distributors alike are putting pressure on you for faster delivery, more eco-friendly designs and lower pricing.
6 Key Furniture and Fittings challenges SYSPRO can help you resolve
Global furniture market is projected to reach $800,596 million by 2025 end by 2025 end, with a CAGR of 3.5% from 2018 to 2025.
Simplify your Operations with SYSPRO Furniture and Fittings Software
- Collaborate with customers on the design and engineering of products with a single view of customers, contracts and orders.
- Exceed customer expectations and improve margins with more accurate quoting and manage special customer pricing.
- Easily integrate to supply-chain partners, 3PL and customer electronic ordering and supply systems.
- Reduce time to market for customer-driven product designs and variations and improve your customer responsiveness in all aspects from design, engineering and configuration.
- Digitally transform your business so that you can integrate business partners across your supply chain or to other systems, on premise or in the cloud.
- Leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to get rich insights, unidentified trends and anomalies in your business brought to the forefront.
- Build customer satisfaction with more accurate quoting and estimating.