Simplify Your Operations with SYSPRO Chemical Inventory Software
- Protect R&D and control formula development
- Manage hazardous materials and reduce compliance risks
- Reduce waste with better inventory and materials management
- Ensure production quality and comply with ISO, GHS and SDS requirements
- Improve real-time visibility across your operations for smarter decision-making
- Download the infographic overview of SYSPRO’s solutions for the chemicals and fertilizers industry.
Chemical ERP Software
Commodities pricing volatility and economic uncertainty. Globalization and industry consolidation. Low margins and high fixed costs. Changing regulatory requirements. In the chemicals industry it’s clear you face steep challenges. Without the right data insights and software solutions, you could be missing opportunities – or perhaps worse, face regulatory penalties.
Discover how SYSPRO chemical inventory software for manufacturers of fertilizers and other chemicals can give you 360-degree insights into what’s happening deep inside your business, so you can make smarter decisions. SYSPRO Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools are purpose-built help manufacturers like you improve operational efficiency and profitability.
Get new products to market faster, manage quality and hazardous materials, and reduce and streamline your supply chain with the help of our proven industry frameworks.
Manage Research & Development
- Control quality with multi-level formula management of intermediates and products, including co-products and by-products
- Maintain revision history for audit reporting
- Protect your designs with highly granular security controls
- Accurately track total costs of intermediate and finished goods
Optimize Supply Chain
- Leverage advanced forecasting and planning to more closely match supply with demand
- Ensure the right raw materials are in place for each job with advanced Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Streamline purchasing by using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) to trade with partners and value-added networks
- Track quality status, lot numbers, expiration dates and multiple units of measure
- Improve visibility of warehouse activity from receipt of goods through outbound shipping
- Use data to see production costs and requirements for each formula and component
- Simplify planning and scheduling to maximize capacity
- Minimize bottlenecks with a real-time view of each step of the production process
- Manage Work in Process: gain control over scrap, yield and rework metrics
- Identify ways to sequence production more efficiently based on product characteristics
- Allocate inventory to orders on a first-expire-first-out (FEFO) basis to minimize waste
- Automate tracking of variances and defects
- Reduce lead times for faster delivery
Solve Regulatory Compliance Challenges
- Create bi-directional traceability reports against ingredients, finished goods or even packaging
- Satisfy Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) requirements in minutes
- Simplify compliance with Global Harmonized System (GHS) and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) requirements
- Produce Certificates of Analysis (COA) quality control documentation easily
- Handle returns and defective material issues with greater efficiency
Improve Sales and Customer Service
- Manage complex pricing contracts, discounts and rebates with ease
- Maximize sales with improved pipeline management and support for e-Commerce
- Reduce paperwork and improve order accuracy with EDI
- Gain visibility into buying and supplier trends, with built-in sophisticated analytics and reporting
Best-in-Class Chemical Manufacturing Software
It’s clear that as a chemical or fertilizer manufacturer, you face a high level of regulatory oversight. But compliance doesn’t have to be a huge paper-intensive burden. SYSPRO chemical inventory software can help you automate core processes and provide the corporate transparency you need so you can focus on growth.
Whether you’re managing one location or a multinational corporation, take your chemical business to the next level with a strong, integrated ERP technology foundation, from a vendor who knows how to solve your specific industry challenges.
Customer Success Story
“Prior to the implementation of the system, we were managing everything. Now, thanks to reports that provide change-only information, we manage 5% of what we did prior to the implementation of the MRP and inventory modules.”
—Materials Manager, Strategic Diagnostics Inc.