The full functionality of SYSPRO ERP Software is available with SYSPRO Cloud ERP Services, which meets the needs of manufacturing and distribution companies that want the benefits of an ERP solution but do not want to, or cannot afford to, purchase and maintain hardware or manage an in-house IT department.
SYSPRO Cloud Services is an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering which takes care of all of your core technology, storage and networking capabilities. It provides a consistent user experience of SYSPRO for end users and system integrators alike, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
Our cloud offering is simple to transition to, simple to configure and maintain, and simple to consume:
- No upfront IT capital costs
- Monthly subscription pricing based on number of users
- Verified data security – data centers are audited to ensure compliance with ISO 27001 information
- Security Standards
- Always-on availability
- Reduced environmental impact – using high density servers in a shared services environment reduces the carbon footprint
SYSPRO ERP users cite the company’s customization capabilities as one of the top 5 drivers for selecting SYSPRO ERP Software.
You would consider a SYSPRO cloud ERP option if you:
- Are concerned about the impact on your cash flow of the capital outlay needed to start an on-premise ERP project
- Do not want to acquire and maintain your own infrastructure or manage internal ERP support staff
- Want to consolidate multiple site operations without the concern and risk of setting up your own central site
- Want to quickly and easily scale up or down as required
- Download the SYSPRO Cloud Services brochure.
- Get tips and tricks from our blog, or read the 9 Ways Cloud ERP is Changing the World…and Your Business post.
Cloud ERP Software
SYSPRO Cloud ERP Services is:
As an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service, and also referred to as on demand), SYSPRO hosts your virtual machine and manages the underlying equipment, providing storage and other resources as needed. This means you remain in control of the software and whatever applications, data and operating systems you put on the infrastructure.
Available via Microsoft Azure
And hosted at data centres throughout the world. Azure helps protect your assets through a rigorous methodology and focus on security, privacy, compliance, and transparency. Azure runs on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed data centers across 38 announced regions.
Single tenant offering
This allows each customer to maintain and control the timing of their upgrades.
Customers sign up for a minimum 12-month period and pay a monthly subscription to use the service. This includes the infrastructure and management but excludes the SYSPRO software.
Support for infrastructure-related issues is provided as part of the monthly subscription. For application support, a customer can elect to sign a support contract with a SYSPRO Channel Partner or a local SYSPRO office.