At SYSPRO, our goal is to provide our customers with innovative technologies and services that simplify their business operations and put them ahead of the competition.
In order for SYSPRO to play such a vital role, we need a team of top-class people behind us. We look for talent who will continue to represent SYSPRO and our core values by bringing ambition, intelligence, drive, tenacity and compassion to the workplace while having a can-do attitude and inspiring those around you. By working at SYSPRO, you’ll gain more than just a job. You’ll be part of a global force that is using innovation to enhance the way businesses operate, one customer at a time. We also have a lot of fun along the way.
Explore SYSPRO career opportunities to find a position that’s exciting and rewarding. If you don’t see a current opening that suits your career objectives, send us your resume anyway as we are always looking for the best people to join Team SYSPRO.
As a Channel Business Developer with SYSPRO, your job is to manage existing partner, develop SYSPRO’s presence in the assigned countries as well as the entire sales cycle of ERP evaluation to win.
The Business Developer maintains and expands relationships with assigned channel partners, identifies potential partners and on-boards new channel partners. Drives channel partners to achieve assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts. They are responsible for the on-ground channel model implementation.
We are looking for a sales individual, who is ambitious & passionate, someone independent, innovative with good business acumen, more importantly an over achiever.
If you’re looking for an exciting career with an outstanding global team, it’s time to talk to SYSPRO.
As a Channel Business Developer, your duties are:
- Channel Management and work with the assigned territories’ partners to Identify market opportunities, Qualify to Closure based on SYSPRO sales methodology.
- Develop Territory business verticals, such as Manufacturing and Distribution in SYSPRO focus verticals
- Positioning SYSPRO’s winning propositions through presentation and articulation of effective selling strategies to the channel partners and their customers and prospects
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Develop and Manage assigned geographic territories’ Partners
- Achieving Territory quota on Net new license revenue, and annual license renewal.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting or Computer Science
- A minimum of 5 years direct selling experiences in related software field preferable in ERP selling environment
- Proven track record in handling mid to large accounts
- Proven track record of achieving & over achieving quota is a plus
- Experience in working with various software partners is a must
- Strong Channel Industry Experience
- Project Management experience/knowledge
- Experience in working with partners and channel in Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines is a plus
- Ability to articulate a reasonable domain understanding of verticals
- Ability to speak English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysian/Indonesian is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Consultative selling
- 60% or more travelling is required
Please apply by sending your CV to Paige Carter via firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in the form below to apply for the position you are interested in.